Wartner Wart and Verruca Removal Kit
Treat warts in 20 seconds! Wartner freezes the wart on the spot, resulting in the formation of a blister under the wart. After about 10 days, the frozen skin with the treated wart will fall off. In the meantime, new skin will have been formed under the blister."What are warts?"
Warts are caused by a virus on your skins surface, it can enter through a cut or abrasion and causes the top layer of skin to grow rapidly. Warts can sometimes be painful, unsightly and contagious. You can find warts anywhere on the body, but common places are the hands (common warts) and feet (plantar warts)."How do I know if it is a wart?"Common Warts
- appear most often on the hands and can be distinguished by there rough cauliflower looking appearance on the skins surface. They are usually small (less then half an inch across)Plantar Warts
- are found on the bottom of the foot and look like hard thick patches of skin with dark specks. Plantar warts can be extremely painful. Warts vary in shape and size, they may appear as a pump with a rough surface or can be flat and smooth. Tiny blood vessels grow into the wart and appear as dark dots in the center. In most cases the skin lines and creases will warp and distort in the area over the wart. Warts can come both alone or in clusters."What are the active ingredients?"
Wartner consist of :
"How do I use wartner?:
- An aerosol spray can with a mixture of dimethylether and propane, which is not harmful to the environment
- Holder for the foam applicator
- Ten foam applicators for ten treatments with Wartner
- The information leaflet in which you can read everything about the product, the way it works and the treatment of warts with Wartner
Just one treatment is usually sufficient. Two or three applications are recommended for stubborn or more persistent warts and verrucas. Allow 15 days between treatments.Are there any warnings or precautions?"
"How do I stop Contagious warts from spreading?"
- Wartner is for the treatment of warts and not for other conditions which may resemble warts.
- If in doubt if your condition is a wart, please consult a General practitioner
- Do not use Wartner for moles, sun spots, birth marks or skin tags
- Wartner should never be used on areas of thin skin (e.g. face, neck, armpits, breasts, bottom) or on genital warts.
- Wartner is not suitable for diabetics, for people with poor circulation and during pregnancy.
- Not for use on children under the age of 4.
- Wartner contains inflammable components: Keep out of direct sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50ÝC.
- Do not apply Wartner whilst smoking or close to naked flames.
- If there are multiple warts or verrucas on a finger/or toe, treat only one at a time - treat each remaining wart or verruca separately with a two-week interval between treatments.
- Suitable for external use only.
- Use Wartner only in combination with the special foam applicators.
- Use one foam applicator for each wart or verruca and use each foam applicator only once.
- Store in a safe place.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Extended Information: Follow up treatment
- Consult a physician if the aching, stinging sensation persists or if another complication occurs.
- Keep the treated area clean.
- Swimming and showering are permitted.
- Do not pick at or scratch the treated area.
- Protect blisters, if necessary with a plaster; do not puncture blisters.
The wart virus is contagious so it is important not to reinfect yourself by touching your wart then other body parts or people.
Add to your cart now.
- Do not share razors
- Do not share towels.
- Keep warts covered with a bandage.
- Wear jandles in the shower to prevent virus spreading.