Zaditen Eye Drops (Ketotifen) 5ml
Allergic conjunctivitis or pinkeye is a very common eye infection that can affect almost anyone. Both children and adults are susceptible to this, especially when there is a high count of pollens like summer and spring. Those who are affected may be bothered with the following symptoms: teary/watery eyes, inflammation or redness, itching and sometimes painful. To alleviate these use Zaditen Eye Drops.
- Helps reduce inflammation or redness of the eyes
- Offers immediate relief
- Reduce the severity of the symptoms
- Allows you to function normally even if you have allergic conjunctivitis
- Provides up to 12 hours protection
- Works immediately
- No lactose, sucrose, gluten, tartrazine or any other azo dyes
- Suitable for adults of all ages, and for children over the age of 3 years
What are the active ingredients?
Zaditen: One ml contains 0.345 mg ketotifen hydrogen fumarate corresponding to 0.25 mg ketotifen.
How to use for best results?
- Can be used by adults and children over three years of age.
- One drop of Zaditen into the eyes twice daily.
Are there any warnings or precautions?
Because these drops contain benzalkonium chloride they can not be used while wearing contact lenses. Do not use if you are wearing contact lenses. Your contact lenses must be removed before applying these drops and should not be reinserted earlier than 15 minutes after using the drops. After opening the blister the blister single dose should be discarded after 4 weeks from opening. If stored in outer carton after 3 months.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using this product if:
- you wear contact lenses,
- you are taking any other eye medications,
- you are pregnant, planning to be pregnant or breastfeeding.
If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye or if the conditions worsens, discontinue use and consult a doctor. If you have glaucoma do not use this product except under the advice and supervision of a doctor. Keep drops in a cool, dry place. Store below 30 degrees Celsius. Protect from direct sunlight. In order to minimise systemic absorption, apply pressure to the tear duct for 2 minutes immediately after administration. Customer Declaration:
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.