Zaditen Eye Drops SDU 0.4ml x 20
Allergic conjunctivitis or sometimes called pinkeye is the inflammation of the white part of the eye and the inside lining of the eyelids due to allergens. Some of the most common symptoms are red, sore, gritty, watery and itchy eyes. Swelling of the eyelids and crusting on the eyelids may also occur overnight. It can either be because of allergies or hay fever, viral or bacterial infection. When discharge and crusting is present, it is most likely a bacterial infection. To get relief from the symptoms, use Zaditen Eye Drops.
- Gives relief from symptoms associated with pinkeye
- Short term treatment for the symptoms of seasonal allergic conjunctivitis
- Helps reduce inflammation
- Easy and convenient to use
- No lactose, sucrose, gluten, tartrazine or any other azo dyes
Ketotifen Inactive Ingredients:
Glycerol, Sodium Hydroxide, Water for Injections, Benzalkonium Chloride.
How to use for best results?
- If you wear soft contact lenses, remove them before using this medicine. Wait for 15 minutes after using it before reinserting your contact lenses.
- The usual dose of Zaditen is one drop in the affected eye(s) twice a day (in the morning and evening).
Follow these steps to use the multidose bottle
- Wash your hands before using the drops.
- Open the multidose bottle or blister pack of single dose units.
- Remove the strip of single dose units and tear off one single dose unit from the strip. Hold the single dose unit by the tab with the nozzle pointing downwards and tap gently until all the air bubbles are above the solution.
- Twist the tab off the single dose unit.
- Make sure the tip of the dropper or single dose unit does not touch anything as this may contaminate the solution.
- Hold the bottle or single dose unit in one hand between the thumb and forefinger.
- With your head tilted back, use the forefinger of your other hand to pull down the lower lid of the eye to be treated.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Do not use Zaditen if you have an allergy to: 1) any medicine containing ketotifen, 2) any of the ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet. Some of the symptoms of an allergic reaction may include shortness of breath, wheezing or difficulty breathing; swelling of the face, lips, tongue or other parts of the body; rash, itching or hives on the skin. Do not use this medicine after the expiry date printed on the pack, if the packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering, or if the medicine does not look quite right. If it has expired or is damaged, return it to your pharmacist for disposal. Do not use the multidose bottle or any individual single dose unit if the seal is broken. Customer Declaration:
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.