Alpha Keri Body Wash 400ml
Some soaps can be irritating, especially if your skin is a bit more sensitive than usual. Commercial soaps contain harsh ingredients that can dry your skin and the perfume that is put into the soap can be made of some chemicals. Alpha Keri Body Wash is a lathering soap free, liquid wash made for dry and sensitive skin.
- Cleanses skin without drying
- Can be used for everyday washing and will not aggravate existing skin conditions
- Gentle to use on the face
- Will not block pores
- Can be used for bathing, showering or even as a hand wash
- pH level of 5.5
- Suitable for dry, sensitive skin
- Convenient to use
- Fragrance and lanolin free
- Soap free
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-6 Carboxylic Acid, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
- Wet the skin.
- Squeeze a small amount of wash into your palm
- Apply all over the body by, gently working into a rich lather.
- Massage in a circular motion.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Gently pat dry with a soft cloth rather than rubbing, as this will retain the moisture more effectively.
- Use on the face and body.
- A loofah or a body sponge can also be used as this will gently exfoliate the dead skin cells which can accumulate to form rough patches and even pimples.
Warning and Precautions:
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your doctor or healthcare professional.