Audiclean Earwax Remover 12ml
Do you repeatedly develop earwax? Does your child produce a lot of wax? Are you bothered by dry earwax? If you can identify with any of these, it would pay to remove your excess earwax to help reduce the risk of developing ear related diseases.
Audiclean Earwax Remover is here to help. A safe and gentle way to get rid of excess earwax buildup.
- Clears the ears for better hearing
- Safe and natural way to clear your ears
- Proven effective
- Does not irritate the ear canal
- Special soft tip for ease of use
- Contains only naturally sourced ingredients
- Safe for adults and children (ages 30 months and above)
- Works within 2-3 days after use.
- Some indications that you may have excessive wax build up are:
- Difficulty hearing
- Ringing noise
- Feeling of blockage
- Product Ingredients
- Water, apricot kernel oil,eucalyptus globulus essential oil, mild vegetable emulsifier.
How to use for best results?
- First, you need to assemble the product by following these simple steps:
- Unscrew and remove white ring from bottle
- Remove and dispose of protective seal located in ring
- Insert and click dropper into ring
- Screw assembled ring and dropper on the bottle
- After assembling the product, you can proceed with the application:
- Shake before use
- Unscrew small cap covering the nozzle
- With head tilted, gently squeeze the plastic nozzle and fill the ear with Audiclean Ear Wax Remover
- (on average 2-3 squeezes to fill the ear)
- Gently put your head back upright then leave product to act for 25 minutes.
- You can use moist cotton ball and place it at the opening of the ear to keep the product from oozing.
- Wash out product after 25 minutes from application to prevent wax residues from drying and re-hardening again.
- You can use warm water, although for best results we recommend using Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash.
- Repeat 3 times a day until symptoms clear. Treatment usually takes 2 to 3 days.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Do not use if you have ear pain, an ear infection, swimmer's ear, an eardrum perforation,
pressure-equalizing tubes (PETs/grommets), balance disorders, had ear surgery or if you have a foreign item in the ear or a hard and/or obstructive earwax blockage (indicated by difficulty hearing, pain, ringing noise, feeling of blockage, temporary deafness after swimming or shower). Do not use on children under 6 months of age. If you are diabetic or have immunosuppression issues, consult a medical practitioner before use.
Learn more about your ears and earwax production.