Avene Physiolift Day Cream 30ml
As we age, so does our skin. The once fine lines become more noticeable wrinkles. More exposure to UV rays make the skin suffer from skin discolouration lending credit to a more fatigued appearance. Good thing Avene developed the Physiolift Day Cream. This day smoothing cream with rich texture but mild scent helps bring comfort, suppleness and softness to skin.
- Helps smooth more noticeable wrinkles
- Aids to tighten the skin
- Assists to protect the skin against free radicals
- Helps enhance skin tone
- Soothes dry and irritated skin
- Airless dispenser
- Rich in collagen and hyaluronic acid
- With powerful antioxidant
- Rich in AvŠne Thermal Spring Water
- Enriched with anti-fatigue and anti-grayness micro pearlescent agents
- Suitable for all skin types
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii Butter). Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, BIS-PEG-12 Dimethicone Beeswax, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate /VP Copolymer, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Mica, PVP, Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopheryl Glucoside, Water (Aqua), Xanthan Gum.
How to achieve best result with the help of Avene Physiolift Day Cream?
- CLEANSE & REMOVE MAKEUP with the Gentle milk cleanser.
- HYDRATE by applying PhysioLift DAY Smoothing cream to the face, neck and neckline.
- REVITALIZE by applying PhysioLift Night Smoothing regenerating balm to the face, neck and neckline.
- SMOOTH SPECIFIC AREA by putting a small amount of PhysioLift EYE on your fingertips then apply in the evening by dabbing gently over the eye contour, spending more time on crow's feet wrinkles.
- FILL IN WRINKLES : For optimum results, apply PhysioLift PRECISION Wrinkle filler in the evening to the hollows of wrinkles, and massage into the skin with your fingertips.