Blackmores Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Gold 120 Pack
Pregnancy demands more nutrients that are necessary for the proper development of the growing child. Pregnant women require double the amount of regular nutrients plus other vitamins and minerals that are essential to the proper development of the fetus. Blackmores Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Gold has been specially formulated to provide nutrients that support a mother's health as well as her developing baby.
- Provides the following nutrients:
- Iodine to promote healthy development of baby's brain, eyesight and hearing
- Folic acid to help reduce the risk of brain and/or spinal cord birth defects
- Vitamin D3 to support calcium absorption to assist the healthy development of bones
- Omega 3 essential fatty acids to promote healthy development of baby's brain and eyesight
- 17 nutrients including 10 vitamins and 6 minerals for the overall health and wellbeing of both mother and child
- Specially formulated vitamins and minerals
- Tuna oil is tested for mercury, dioxins, PCBs and heavy metals
Omega-3 Fish oil - natural (Tuna oil) containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 160mg as:
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 125mg, Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 25mg 500 mg,
10 Vitamins Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate) 500 mcg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 750 mcg, Nicotinamide 7.5 mg, Vitamin B6, (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 750 mcg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1.5 mcg, Folic acid 250 mcg, Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopherol 3.5 mg) 5.2 IU, Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 30 mg, Vitamin D3, (Cholecalciferol 6.25mcg) 250 IU, Mixed carotenoids (as Dunaliella salina (natural source) extract equiv. to fresh cell 72mg) 2.88mg
6 Minerals Calcium 59mg, Phosphorus (as calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous 200mg) 45.6mg, Magnesium (as magnesium oxide - heavy 49.8mg) 30mg, Iron (as ferrous fumarate 15.7mg) 5mg, Zinc (as zinc sulfate monohydrate 22.2mg) 8mg, Iodine (as potassium iodide 98.3 mg) 75 mg,
Adults may take 2 capsules daily with food, or as professionally prescribed.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect you should seek specific medical advice. Consult your healthcare professional before use if suffering from a thyroid condition. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.