Bone Care Complete 120 Pack
Clinicians Bone Care Complete is natural calcium and nutrient support for optimal bone health, complete bone nutrition and maximum bone care. Bones are made up of hard, extremely dense connective tissue that is constantly rebuilding itself in order to maintain a balance between bone formation and bone loss. As such, skeletal tissue relies on the correct supply and balance of nutrients in order to maintain a healthy density."Are you getting enough calcium in your diet?"
Research has shown that mineral nutrition for healthy bones depends on more than just calcium; magnesium, trace minerals and certain vitamins also play a vital role in effective mineral fortification."What is Aquamin?"
Clinicians Bone Care Complete contains a unique ingredient called Aquamin a mineralized seaweed that is rich in bioactive calcium. Aquamin also contains a number of other minerals including magnesium, boron, copper, manganese, silicon and zinc - all of which play an important role in maintaining strong bones.
In addition to Aquamin, Clinicians Bone Care Complete contains magnesium a macro mineral thought to be as important as calcium for bone health."Why is Magnesium Important?"
Daily supplementation with 250mg or more of magnesium can Help increase bone mineral density.
- Boron Mangesium and Zinc: The trace minerals boron, manganese and zinc positively affect bone health in a number of ways. For example, boron reduces urinary loses of calcium and magnesium and converts vitamin D to its active form.
- Manganese: Manganese acts as a cofactor for a number of enzymes involved in healthy bone and cartilage tissue and zinc aids in bone formation and collagen synthesis.
- Vitamin D and Vitamin K: The fat soluble vitamins D and K enhance calcium absorption, increase bone formation and Help reduce the risk of fractures.
The vast array of nutrients in Clinicians Bone Care Complete can Help address dietary insufficiencies, body acidity and bone health."What are the Active Ingredients in Clinicians Bone Care Complete?"
Active Ingredients in 4 vegetable capsules:
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 20mcg, Vitamin K1 (phytomenadione)1mg, Boron (from boron citrate) 1.5mg, Calcium (from Lithothamnion corallioides) 500mg, Magnesium (from magnesium citrate) 215mg, Manganese (form manganese amino acid chelate)3mg, Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 10mg. Aquamin also contains many other nutrients involved in bone health, typically consisting of: Boron 50mcg, Copper 7mcg, Iodine 49mcg, Iron 1mg, Magnesium 36mg, Manganese 110mcg, Potassium 7mg, Silicon 2mg, Sodium 5mg, Strontium 3mg, Sulfur 9mg, Zinc 20mcg."How Do I Take Clinicians Bone Care Complete?"
The Recommended Adult Dosage is 2 capsules twice a day with food ."Are there any Warnings for Clinicians Bone Care Complete?"
Avoid Clinicians Bone Care Complete if pregnant or taking anticoagulant medication such as warfarin without medical advice."Are there any Precautions and Contraindications For Clinicians Bone Care Complete?"
None known."Can I take this product while Pregnant or Breastfeeding?
Avoid during pregnancy as to date no safe tolerable upper intake for vitamin K has been established.
- Dietary Supplements are supplementary to, and not a replacement for a balanced diet.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- Do not exceed the stated dosage.
- If symptoms persist, see your health professional.