Clinicians Flora Restore 30 Capsules
Women have a complex reproductive system that needs special attention. The woman's reproductive system becomes particularly sensitive when they reach the age of menopause. There are women who are naturally prone to having problems with maintaining a good balance of bacteria and yeast, this usually results in frequent urinary tract infections or bacterial and fungal infections. This can be because of various factors, which can range from existing medical conditions to side effects of certain medications. By taking Clinicians Flora Restore, it helps support healthy vaginal flora as well as urogenital health. And because it does not require refrigeration, you can take it anytime, anywhere.
- Helps maintain and restore vaginal flora
- Supports a healthy balance of yeast and bacteria
- Can be used during and after antibacterial or antifungal therapy
- Suitable for use as a maintenance product for women who are prone to vaginal and urinary tract problems
- Contains two strains of Lactobacillus that have very specific benefits to women's health
- Selected based on their unique clinical properties
- Validated in numerous studies
- First ever documented oral probiotic for vaginal health
- Supported by over 25 years of research
- Convenient blister packaging, which helps remove moisture and increases shelf life
- No need to refrigerate
- Stays stable at room temperature
- Manufactured using a unique encapsulation technology, which helps it survive through the GI tract
- Made suitable for all women of childbearing age including those who are pregnant and or breastfeeding
Each gelatin capsule contains:
Total Probiotic Bacteria (at the time of manufacture) 5 billion CFU
Consisting of: Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 2,5 billion CFU
Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14 2.5 billion CFU
Capsules also contain:
Microcrystalline cellulose, dextrose, potato starch and magnesium stearate. Contains traces of milk products.
Women of childbearing age may take 1 capsule by mouth daily (either before, with or after meals).
Increase to 2 capsules daily as needed, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If taking in conjunction with antibiotics and/or antifungal drugs, take Clinicians Flora Restore at least one hour after medication.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
There are no indications of harmful effects. These probiotic strains are considered to be safe and well-tolerated for daily and long term use. It is safe to take in conjunction with antibacterial or antifungal therapies.