Clinicians Super Family C 2000 Powder 75g
Get the potency of Vitamin C round the clock by taking Clinicians Super Family C 2000 Powder 300g. It supports everyday health, immunity and circulation because of its esterified Vitamin C formulation with a combination of citrus bioflavonoids.How can Clinicians Super Family C 2000 Powder Help me?
What are the advantages of Clinicians Super Family C 2000 Powder?
- May provide immune support and general health each day
- May replenish lost vitamin C during illness
- May Help support in the removal of free radicals that damages the cells
- May assist in supporting healthy blood vessels of the circulatory system.
- May assist in hormonal and neurotransmitter production to combat stress
- May Help promote healthy skin, tendons, ligaments as well as other connective tissues.
- It combined 2 forms of Vitamin C to be more gentle to stomach and better absorption.
- Powder form makes it an ideal family consumption because it offers variety in dosing.
- Easy for children to take because of its form and has a pleasant citrus taste.
- Safe for children 4 years old and older.
- Safe for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
Recent studies have revealed that the higher levels of Vitamin C in the blood can easily translate to good health and general well being. In fact, Vitamin C is one of the safest and most effective nutrients that does not cure common cold but may Help in the prevention of developing serious complications. It is also worth mentioning that the benefits of taking Vitamin C may include: protection against: immune system deficiencies, devHelping cardiovascular diseases, having prenatal health problems, eye disease and even as simple as developing wrinkles.What are in this product?Active ingredients
include (for every 5g or 1 heaped teaspoon daily consumption):
Calcium ascorbate threonate complex 100mg, Vitamin C in the form of Ascorbic Acid 750mg, Vitamin C in the form of sodium ascorbate 250mg, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 7mg, Citrus bioflavonoid complex 100mg, Rutin 100mg, Hesperidin 30mg.Other ingredients:
Maltodextrin (2.3gm/5gm), natural flavouring, stevia and xanthan gum.No added:
Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives.
Calcium content (from calcium ascorbate threonate) 103mg/5gm.
Sodium content (from sodium ascorbate) 33mg/5gmNote:
It does not contain gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours of other preservatives.How can I take this product?
- Adults and children over 13 years: 1 rounded teaspoonful daily
- Children 9 to 13 years: 1/2 level teaspoonful daily
- Children 4 to 8 years: up to 1/3 level teaspoonful daily.
It is best mixed with fruit juice, water or fluidAre there any warnings and precautions?
Save on petrol - buy Clinicians Super Family C 2000 Powder online at a great price and have it shipped to your door fast!
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Discontinue use if you experience any irritation.
- For individuals who have digestive sensitivity, it is best to take this product with food.
- High dosing may cause loosened bowel.