Dettol Glen 20 Spray Crisp Linen
Worried about unseen germs and contaminants around your house? Dettol Glen 20 Disinfectant Spray is a fast and effective disinfectant spray that kills 99.9% of germs* and viruses** for a healthier, happier home.
- Kills 99.9% of germs* and viruses**
- Helps keep your home smelling fresh.
- Eliminates odour-causing bacteria
- The ultimate in germ busting freshness
- Fast and effective
- Easy to use on hard and soft surfaces that you come in contact with every day, such as door handles, rubbish bins and toilet areas.
- Crisp linen fragrance
How to use for best results?
Shake well: Hold container upright about 15cm to 20cm from the surface you wish to spray.
- Spray pre-cleaned surface until wet.
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes to air dry.
- For high chairs and toys, rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Not intended for use on medical devices.
- Always pre-test on an unseen area of fabric to ensure suitability.
- To eliminate odour-causing bacteria, spray a light, even coating on fabric until wet, but not saturated.
- Let air dry.
- For difficult odours or heavy fabrics, repeat application.
- Reapply as necessary.
Mould & mildew
- To kill and control the growth of mould & mildew on hard surfaces, spray pre-cleaned surface until wet.
- Leave 10 minutes to air dry. Repeat application as necessary.
- Deodorising: Spray on surfaces as needed.
- Room Freshening: Spray in centre of room as needed.
Suggested areas to use this product:
Kitchen: Sinks, taps, bins, fridge exteriors, non-wood bench tops.
Home: Door knobs, telephones, non-wood high chairs, laundry baskets, plastic baby toys, remote controls.
Bathroom: Bath tubs, toilet seats, shower area, shower curtains.
Soft surfaces: Sofas/couches, mattresses, pillows, pet bedding, curtains, carpet.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
*E. coli, Salmonella choleraesuis, Aspergillus niger (mould and mildew), Trichophyton mentagrophytes (athlete's foot fungus), Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Streptococcus pyogenes
**Rhinovirus TYPE 37 (A leading cause of common cold) on hard surfaces only.
Read this article about bathroom hygiene and germ hotspots