MOOV Head Lice Sensitive is specifically designed to treat head lice infestations for people who have sensitive scalps.
Read and follow the label directions precisely. The number one cause of treatment failure is not following the instructions of the Head Lice treatment product
Paraffinum liquidum, isopropyl myristate, laureth-3, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer (and) ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, BHT
1. Use on dry hair. Cover eyes with a towel.
2. Apply product behind the ears and to the nape of the neck first. Then apply to remaining hair and scalp. For long hair, divide the hair into segments and apply from the scalp to the ends of the hair.
3. You must apply sufficient product to ensure hair and scalp are thoroughly saturated.
4. Place shower cap on the head, ensuring all hair including the ears and the nape of the neck are covered with the cap.
5. Leave on hair for 20 minutes.
6. Remove shower cap, shampoo hair thoroughly.
7. Rinse shower cap with warm water and soap.
8. Repeat Steps 1-7, at seven and fourteen days after initial treatment
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist please see your healthcare professional.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush immediately with clean water
Need Customer Service? Call 0800 000 980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime!