Ethics Dermafex Cream 15g
If you have athlete's foot, chances are you cannot expose your feet in public. Aside from its very embarrassing odour, it also shows inflammation and redness that can be very itchy and sometimes even burning stinging sensation. It's appearance alone is hard to look at and it definitely prevents you from using your favourite slip ons or sandals. Don't let this embarrassing sight stop you from showing off those lovely feet. Stop tinea and stop athlete's foot with Ethics Dermafex Cream.
- Kills the fungi that causes athlete's foot and ringworm.
- Effectively treats fungal infections and prevents it from coming back.
Contains the active ingredient Terbinafine.
Terbinafine Hydrochloride 1% w/w
How to use for best results?
- Ethics Dermafex cream is typically applied once or twice daily for one week.
- Follow these simple steps each treatment:
- Clean and thoroughly dry the affected areas on your skin.
- Apply the cream to the affected areas on your skin.
- After applying the cream, the affected area may be covered with gauze.
It is important to continue using the cream for one week, even if the signs of infection may disappear. If Athlete's foot cream is used for only a few days, some fungal spores may remain, causing the infection to return. See your doctor if there is no improvement in your condition after the recommended period.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Avoid contact with eyes. Not recommended for use on children. Do not use this product if you are pregnant, may become pregnant or if you are breastfeeding. Consult your pharmacist if you experience redness, itchiness or a stinging sensation where Ethics Dermafex cream is applied, you may be allergic to the product. Do not use after cream has expired. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 25 degrees Celsius. Customer Declaration:
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.