Fleet Phosphate Enema 133ml
Fleet Phosphate Enema for relief of occasional constipation or bowel cleansing before rectal examinations."What do I get when I order this product?"
Complete enema in a disposable squeeze bottle with soft, pre-lubricated
Comfortip"What are the Active Ingredients in a Fleet Phosphate Enema?"
(Each 118 mL delivered dose)
Monobasic sodium Phosphate 19g
Dibasic sodium Phosphate 7g
Sodium Content 4.4g
Fleet Enemas are LATEX FREE."How do I use a Feel Phosphate Enema?"
Single Daily Dosage: Do not use more unless directed by a doctor. See warnings
Adults and Children 12 years and over One Bottle
Children 2 to 11 years Use Fleet Enema for Children.
Children under 2 years DO NOT USE Warnings:
- Using more than one enema in 24 hours can be harmful.
- Ask a doctor before using this product if you:
- Are on sodium restricted diet
- Have a kidney disease
- Are pregnant or nursing a baby
- Ask a doctor before using any laxative if you:
- Have nausea, vomiting, or abdominal pain
- Have sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- Have already used a laxative for more than 1 week
- Stop using this product and consult a doctor if you:
- Have rectal bleeding
- Have no bowel movement after the enema is given
- These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, get medical Help right away.
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.