GLYCEROL SUPPOSITORIES 3 6GM 20 PSMBe the first one to write a review
Glycerol Suppositories offers a fast, effective yet gentle way to relieve occasional constipation. It acts within 15 to 60 minutes upon taking.
$18.99 in stockSKU 778338
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
Glycerol Suppositories 3 6gm 20 PSMBeing constipated can be very uncomfortable. You can't seem to do much because aside from feeling bloated and uneasy, you also feel heavy and can experience pain in your abdomen. Being constipated is no fun and is definitely not something you want to feel for a very long time. Long term constipation can cause serious health problems. So why prolong your agony when you can take Glycerol Suppositories. It encourages muscles around your back passage to contract in order to relieve constipation.
- Fast and gentle way to relieve occasional constipation
- Generally produce bowel movement in 15 to 60 minutes
- Convenient and easy to use
- Suitable for infants, children and adults
- Available without prescription
- Very easy to insert
- Glucose, Lactose and Sucrose free
What are the sizes available?
- Glycerol Suppositories 2.8g BP for Adults
- Recommended for adults and children over 12 years of age
- Glycerol Suppositories 1.4g for Children
- Recommended for children between 1 and 12 years of age
- Glycerol Suppositories 0.7g for Infants
- Recommended for infants birth to 12 months of age
- Note that all sizes are available in packs of 12's.
How do Glycerol Suppositories work?It acts three ways: lubrication, hydration and irritating the muscle of the rectum.
First, by lubricating the interior of the rectum it enables a solid slide of the bowel towards the anus. Expelling the feces is rapid and painless, which prevents the appearance of anal fissures.
Second, the hydration process involves drawing water from other tissues to the bowel in order to hydrates the hardened feces.
Third, by irritating the rectal muscles, the muscles are coordinated so that it can move more efficiently for smooth and less strenuous expulsion.
Product Ingredients:Active Ingredient: Glycerin
Also contains gelatin and water.
How to use for best results?
- To remove suppository, tear one from the strip along the perforation
- Peel it from the container by pulling apart the tabs at the top of the suppository.
- If suppository is soft, place in refrigerator for 30 minutes prior to use.
- Moisten the tip of the suppository with water before insertion.
- Insert one suppository well up in the rectum (back passage) and allow to remain for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Lie on one side and pull up knees. Gently insert suppository, pointed end first, high into the rectum.
- It is not necessary for the entire suppository to melt to obtain satisfactory results.
- Onset of action usually between 15 to 60 minutes.
- If you are not sure how to use a suppository, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
Are there any warnings and precautions?Store in a cool dry place. Keep it away from the sight and reach of young children. Discontinue use if you experience any irritations.
DISCREET ONLINE SHOPPING
No prying eyes while research the right product for your needs
No embarrassing moments when you run into someone you know at your local store.
Discreetly packaged and delivered to your doorstep.
No embarrassing charges to your credit card - appears from Oamaru Pharmacy Ltd.
Great online prices.
Find the products you need in under 90 seconds and have them delivered to your door overnight.
You can read our full shipping and returns policy here