GoHealthy Go Collagen for Joints 60 VegeCapsules
Age is catching up on you and your mobility is suffering. When you wake up in the morning, your joints become stiff and can't walk and bend as much as you have when you were much younger. You are looking for a supplement that will support your nutrition levels to fuel your body to be active.
- Assists repairing and regenerating ligaments, tendons, joints and cartilage.
- Hydrolyzed collagen helps to cushion and lubricate joints
- Turmeric helps provide antioxidant protection and support to joints.
- Helps support strong healthy joints, mobility and the freedom to stay active.
- New Zealand sourced Collagen
- Hydrolyzed Type 2 Collagen
- VegeCap Advantage
Freeze Dried Marine Collagen powder (750mg), Turmeric (5,250mg), Vitamin D3 (500IU)
- Adults are recommended to take 2 VegeCaps daily.
- Best taken on an empty stomach.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Not suitable for those with seafood allergies. Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation.
Do not use if taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medication. If taking prescription medication or if in doubt consult with your healthcare professional.
Q: Can this product be taken during pregnancy or lactation?
A: Not recommended during these times
Q: Is this product supplied in a Vege-Capsule?
A: Yes. Go Collagen for Joints is supplied in a VegeCapsule
Q: Is the collagen bovine or marine sourced?
A: Marine collagen sourced from New Zealand waters
Q: How long before results are noted?
A: Results vary amongst individuals, but in most cases we would expect the beneficial effects to build over a period of one to three months. Best taken long term for full effects to be noted.