Kiwiherb Children's Throat Syrup 100ml
As parents, we can't help but get worried when our children are suffering from ills and chills. Especially when we hear them coughing horribly and getting out of breath. Often we desperately want to assist them, and some mothers prefer to give natural preparations void of any chemicals that may have bad side effects. Kiwiherb Children Throat Syrup is a homeopathic preparation specially formulated to assist in the management of upper respiratory tract infections.
- Assists to manage upper respiratory tract infections
- Helps reduce the severity and duration of colds
- Support respiratory health
- Naturally sweetened with Thyme and Manuka Honey
- Specially formulated for children 0 - 12 years
- Great tasting syrup
- Certified organic formula
- No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours
Infants under 1yr: 4 - 20 drops (0.2 - 1ml),
Children 1-2yrs: 1 - 2ml,
Children 3-5yrs: 2 - 4ml,
Children 6-12yrs: 5 -10ml.
Take 3 - 5 times daily.
Dilute in 30ml water or juice and drink immediately.
Follow with a glass of water if necessary.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Those allergic to Asteraceae family plants (eg chamomile, artichokes, daisies) should take care when taking Echinacea due to possible allergic reaction. A tingling or numbing sensation may occur in the month immediately after taking - this is normal and indicative of the quality and potency of Echinacea. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.