Kiwiherb Dermacare Cream 50g
Children who are prone to skin irritations usually have sensitive skin. These children can have any of the following skin conditions: eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis. If your child suffers from any of these, they can experience itching and inflammation. There are times when their skin can flare up. Most often, they are prescribed with steroids or other cream preparations that may have a long term effect. Kiwiherb Dermacare Cream is a unique combination of three active ingredients traditionally used to help with skin problems.
- Helps stimulate natural healing process in the skin
- Assists to soothe and protect dry, rough and scaly skin
- High potency tonic with herbal ingredients
- Gentle formula suitable for sensitive skin
- Has a soothing and protective effect on dry, cracked skin
- Suitable for all age groups
- Free of parabens, petrochemicals, artificial colours or scents
Kawakawa leaf extract, Poroporo leaf extract, Burdock root extract. Contains no parabens, petrochemicals, artificial colours or fragrances. Contains <1% alcohol.
How to use for best results?
Apply to the affected area 2-3 times daily. Use more frequently if required. Apply sparingly (initially) to infants and young children.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. For those prone to hypersensitivity reactions or with sensitive skin, patch test before full application.
More Information:Burdock root extractPoroporo leaf extractKawakawa leaf extract