Microlax Enema 12 Pack of 5mls, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sorbitol
Microlax gives gentle relief from constipation in less than 20 minutes it works using the active ingredients Sodium Citrate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sorbitol."How do I use a Microlax Enema?"
Administer the contents of one tube rectally as a single dose.
1. Twist and pull the seal off the nozzle.
2. Squeeze the tube slightly so that a drop of Microlax smears the tip and thus makes insertion easier.
3. Insert the nozzle fully into the rectum. N.B. In children under 3 years of age insert only half the length of the nozzle (see indication on the nozzle).
4. Squeeze out the contents fully by squeezing the shoulder of the tube.
5. Keeping the tube squeezed tightly, withdraw the nozzle."What are the active ingredients in a Microlax Enema?"
Each 5ml tube contains: Sodium Citrate 450mg, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate 45mg, Sorbital 3.125g."Are there any side effects or warnings?"
- Microlax, like all medicines, may cause unwanted side effects in some people.
- A slight rectal burning sensation has occasionally been reported. Individual cases of allergy or abnormal reaction (general skin reaction with or without low blood pressure or breathing difficulties) have also been reported.
- If these effects do not go away or they are worrying you, tell your doctor or pharmacist.
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.