Natio Ageless Extra Firming Moisture Treatment 50ml
Who wants to see their skin slowly losing its firmness? Sagging skin is a clear giveaway of ageing skin. No wonder, face lifting is such a big business that attracts a big population of ageing women. But not everyone can afford cosmetic procedures such as this. So Natio Ageless Extra Firming Moisture Treatment is here to help hydrate the skin to make it look firmer and younger.
- Provides thorough hydration
- Helps make skin look firmer and younger
- Assists to minimise the appearance of fine lines
- Helps protect against free radicals
- Formulated with organic rosehip
- Light and non-greasy
- Suitable for all skin types
Featuring a delicious cocktail of organic rosehip oil, sesame and mallow, this Natio Ageless Extra Firming Moisture Treatment helps repair and enhance skin cell renewal to leave you looking youthful and your skin beautifully soft and supple.
Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Steareth-21, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Dimethicone, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth-2, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzophenone-4, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopherol, Caramel.
How to use for best results?
Use morning and night over cleansed skin.
For additional defense against fine lines, smooth on the Ageless Advanced Lifting and Firming Serum before applying Ageless Extra Firming Moisture Treatment.
Additional Information:Rosehip Oil
- Used as a remedy by Ancient Egyptians, Mayans and Native Americans because of its amazing healing properties. (1) It is full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids known to help correct dark spots as well as hydrate dry, itchy skin whilst reducing scars and fine lines. It also protects the skin from free radicals by increasing cell turnover due to its naturally occurring vitamins E, C, D and beta-carotene content. It is also particularly high in vitamin C, which makes it one of the richest plant sources for the skin.