NZLavender Pure Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender is probably the most popular herb associated with relaxation. However, not all varieties offer safe and pure essential oils. And in recent years, linalool and peroxides produced after lavender's oxidization were found to cause allergic reactions and sensitisation. The NZLavender process of careful distillation and controlled storage has kept linalool to an absolute minimum, making it low allergen and irritant composition.
Helps with the management of anxiety and stress because it has properties that assist in calming the nerves
Aids in inducing sound and restful sleep
- Characteristically high linalyl acetate, octanone and total esters
- Characteristically low linalool, cineole and camphor
- Low allergen and irritant composition
- Pharmaceutical quality
- Herbicide and insecticide free
How was it produced?
- Unique variety of Lavandula angustifolia - bred using traditional plant breeding techniques and has not been genetically modified.
- Lavender field is cultivated and hand-weeded to prevent contamination from other plants. The flowers are harvested and distilled into pure lavender essential oil within one hour, followed by careful controlled storage to maintain quality.
Sleep Support: A drop or two, applied directly to your pillow or onto a tissue placed inside your pillowcase. Use at night to support natural sleep.
Stress Management: A drop or two, applied directly to the temples or back of the neck. Use to support a calm and peaceful state of mind.Healthy Living:
A drop or two, added to your fully run bath water. Use to support a balanced and healthy lifestyle.Aroma Therapy:
A drop or two, in your essential oil room diffuser or burner, or simply in a bowl of boiling water. Use to create a pleasant and relaxing aromatic environment.Baby Care:
Newborn baby 1 drop, 2 to 12 month old 3 drops in 30mls of sweet almond oil. Massage baby's body avoiding eyes, mouth and genitals. Add a drop to a dessert spoonful of milk and mix with bath water. Use to support natural sleep and a calm and peaceful state of mind.