Otrivin Adult Nasal Drops 1% 10ml
Nasal congestion is a very common symptom of common colds and allergic rhinitis. And when your nose is all clogged, it is very difficult for you to breathe. Your tendency is to breathe through your mouth, which causes a dry throat and feeling thirsty all the time.
Relieve nasal congestion with the help of Otrivin Adult Nasal Drops. It contains the active ingredient Xylometazoline Hydrochloride to reduce excessive nasal secretions and help open up and clear nasal passages.
- Effectively treats nasal congestion.
- Provides quick relief from nasal discomforts associated with common colds, allergic rhinitis and sinusitis.
- Opens up and clears nasal passages.
- Reduces excessive nasal secretions.
- Normalises swollen blood vessels.
What are the active ingredients?
Otrivin contains Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 1mg/ml
Also contains: Benzalkonium Chloride (preservative).
Adults and children over 12 years of age may administer 2 or 3 drops in each nostril 2 or 3 times daily, as necessary. Do not use more often than every 8 - 10 hours.
How to use Otrivin:
- Blow nose gently to clear. Tilt head back. Insert dropper a little way into the nostril and squeeze bulb gently to release required number of drops. Repeat in other nostril. Replace cap.
- Are there any warnings and precautions?
- Prolonged use for more than 5 days is not recommended. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from heat. Discard one month after first opening.
- If congestion persists for more than 3 days, seek medical advice. Each pack should be used by only one person, for reasons of hygiene. Brief stinging sensation or sneezing may occur. Excessive use may damage lining of nose. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Ask your doctor before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if under 12 years of age.
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.