Phloe Healthy Bowel 50 Capsules
Feeling bloated and uneasy in the belly? Had too much to eat over the weekend? Can't seem to get those bowels moving? You may be suffering from constipation. To support your bowel health try Phloe Healthy Bowel Capsules, a 100% natural digestive aid in a convenient chewable tablet to help keep you regular, while supporting long term digestive health.
- Assists your body to absorb optimal levels of nutrients from the food you eat
- Clinically shown to help keep your bowel movements regular
- Supports long term digestive health
- Offers the triple action complex of enzymes, prebiotics and fibre
- Kiwi tropical flavoured chewable tablet
- Convenient to take, no water required
- 100% natural active ingredient Zyactinase (from kiwifruit)
Active Ingredient: Zyactinase 575 mg (from Kiwifruit)
Also contains: Isomalt, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Capsule: Vcaps, Non-Gelatin vegetarian hypo-allergenic.
How does it work?
It's unique triple action complex supports all activities in the digestive tract to work together and promote both short and long term regularity and the right balance in the gastrointestinal microflora. This then supports the long term proper function of the digestive system. Enzymes
- the enzymes in Phloe first help stimulate the motility or movement of waste in a gentle manner through your digestive tract. It is gentle enough that it won't cause you discomfort such as cramping, spasms, and diarrhoea. The enzymes contained in Phloe are very similar to the ones naturally produced by the body's digestive system. These same enzymes encourage the absorption of nutrients at an optimum level. Fibre
- the fibre in Phloe provides bulk to your stool. Just like any other fibre, it absorbs the moisture from the bowel and then it gets incorporated into the stool. This is what helps the stool move through the digestive tract more comfortably.Prebiotics
- the prebiotics in Phloe, are the ones that aid in long term digestive health.
It provides food to nourish the good bacteria while inhibiting the growth of bad bacteria. This process has a dual effect: 1) it helps restore the balance of gut microflora and at the same time it also helps protect the digestive wall in order for it to work normally. 2) Not having enough good bacteria in your system will inhibit the growth of enzymes. Since enzymes are what helps digest food properly, by encouraging the growth of good bacteria, it also encourages the growth of enzymes. This will then facilitate proper food digestion.
When taking Phloe Bowel Health Chewable Tablets you may notice your stool becomes smaller and less fluffy because of the enzymes combined with prebiotics and fibre. This is perfectly normal and signals a healthy function of bowel and digestive system.
Who will benefit this product?
- Anyone who wants to improve their natural bowel health.
- Those who suffer from short term and long term constipation.
- Those who are suffering from certain medical conditions that cause them constipation.
- Those who are taking medicines that affect their bowel movement.
Adults may chew 1-2 tablets per day. No water needed. Can be taken directly before food intake. May be increased to 4 tablets daily as required.
Children from 5 years old and above: Always start on 1 tablet per day and increase if required. Do not exceed 2 tablets daily.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Phloe is not recommended for anyone who has a known allergy to kiwifruit. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise. If you have serious health concerns, please seek the advice of your health professional before using any un-prescribed medications or supplements. Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children. If symptoms persist see your health professional. Stool should be comfortable to pass when using Phloe Bowel Health. If this is not the case please consult a medical professional. Suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Read this article to learn more about constipation.
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product. Customer Declaration:
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.