Scholl Flight Socks Size 6-9
Travelling can be a lot of fun, however it can also has its setbacks. To be sitting in a cramped space for more than 4 hours is uncomfortable, not to mention the possible medical risks it carries. One of the most dreaded effects of long distance travelling is developing blood clots. By using Scholl Flight Socks, you help prevent blood clots by facilitating healthy circulation through the graduated compression built in to the socks.
- Helps prevent the development of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
- Supports healthy blood circulation and flow.
- Helps prevent swollen ankles and tired aching legs on flights.
- Assists leg comfort throughout the flight.
- Cotton feel flight socks
- Compression factor 14-17.
- Discreet and comfortable .
- Black, ribbed 'below knee' style in size 6-9.
- Suitable for men and women of all ages.
- Scholl Flight Socks are available in 3 sizes: 3-6, 6-9 and 9-12.
How to use for best results:
Wear as an alternative to normal hosiery throughout the trip. Always wear both knee highs. Ensure that both are pulled up to just below the knee. See enclosed leaflet for correct fitting and care. Please keep packaging and leaflet for future reference. Handwash. Do not iron.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Do not use if you have serious circulatory problems such as active arterial or venous disease. Please consult a Healthcare Professional on the suitability of this product if you have any of the following: Previous history of venous thrombosis (blood clots), superficial vein thrombosis, diabetes, severe obesity, reduced mobility including paralysed lower limb, heart disease, severe varicose veins, recent major surgery or injury to lower limbs/abdomen, stroke, cancer, chemotherapy treatment, genetic blood clotting disorder (eg: Factor V Leiden), or if you are pregnant.