Self Tanning Products
Prices are Inclusive of GST (sales Tax).
- Shave, ex-foliate and thoroughly ex-foliate the night before. This gives you a smooth canvas and helps avoid itchy irritation spots.
- Moisturise your knees, ankles and elbows before apply the tan to avoid clinging on try spots.
- When fake tanning your face use a face tanner, be sure to wipe and blend around your eye brows and hairline to remove congealing tan.
- Don't choose a tan that is to dark for your current skin tone. You need to work with what you have got, by applying a tan that is to dark the end result can look yellow or dirty or clash with your current skin tone.
- If you are naturally lighter skinned, choose a tan in a lighter colour but put a few coats on, rather then starting with something that is to dark for your skin.
Use a tanning mitt to avoid getting tan stains on your hands, inbetween your fingers and on your wrists. Be sure to use the mitt in long sweeping motions and put on enough product to get even coverage to avoid streaking and tell tail signs of tanning.