Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula 62 Tablets
When the body is under a lot of stress, whether it's physical, mental or emotional, and especially when it's prolonged or ongoing, the nervous system and the adrenal glands are overworked. And when these two systems are overworked, it can lead to exhaustion and fatigue. Anxiety and panic attacks can set in, causing a person's quality of life to suffer.
Because our modern day lifestyle often leads to stress, there is even more need to support the body with nutrition during these times. Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula offers help in supporting the proper function of the nervous system.
- Supports the proper function of the nervous system.
- Assists the body to respond to ongoing stress.
- Provides nutrients that support the proper function of the adrenal glands.
- Helps the body convert food into energy.
- Specifically formulated based on years of research.
- Contains high dosage of B group vitamins plus passionflower.
- Effective combination of vitamins, minerals and herbs.
- No added salt, yeast, wheat, milk derivatives,preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 75mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 10mg, Nicotinamide 100mg, Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 75mg) 68.7mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25mg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 30ęg, Vitamin H (Biotin) 20ęg, Calcium ascorbate 145mg, Ascorbic acid 130mg (Total Vitamin C 250mg), Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 41.3mg) 50IU, Magnesium phosphate 140mg, Calcium phosphate 100mg, Potassium phosphate monobasic 117.3mg, Folic acid 150ęg, Avena sativa (Oats) extract equiv. to dry seed 250mg, Passiflora incarnata (Passion flower) extract equiv. to dry herb 100mg, Lecithin 50mg, Choline bitartrate 25mg, Inositol 25mg
No added salt, yeast, wheat, milk derivatives,preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Adults can take 1 tablet with breakfast and 1 tablet with lunch, or as professionally prescribed.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Added Information:Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnata)
- a native to the southeast part of America, it is a perennial climbing vine with herbaceous shoots and a sturdy woody stem. Each flower has 5 white petals and 5 petals that vary in colour from magenta to blue. It was traditionally used in America and later in Europe as a calming herb to support the body during conditions such as anxiety, insomnia, seizures and hysteria. Up to this day, it is still being used to help support the body during anxiety and insomnia. It works by increasing the levels of a chemical called gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the brain. This lowers the activity of some brain cells, to help you feel more relaxed.Oats (Avena sativa)
- Native to Europe, Asia and North Africa, this herb is considered as highly nutritious and rich in protein, amino acids, calcium, magnesium, silica, iron and vitamins. It contains phytochemicals that help protect the body from chronic health problems. It is also thought to be soothing to the brain and nervous system. The essential fatty acids in oats have been linked with longevity and general good health, while the beta glucans help speed our response to infection, which can support the body to have a faster recovery time. It is also useful for supporting the body when withdrawing from tranquilizers, antidepressants, alcohol and nicotine addiction and when suffering from insomnia.