Clinicians Family Vitamin C Powder 150g
Support your family's immunity by giving them Clinicians Family Vitamin C Powder. It may help to keep them fit and healthy all year round by providing a combination of 3 forms of Vitamin C plus the extra boost of bioflavonoids. What are the benefits of taking Clinicians Family Vitamin C Powder?
What are the features of this product?
- It provides esterified Vitamin C for a continuous 24 hours.
- It may assist everyday immune support and general health.
- It serves as a source of antioxidants and may help support the removal of free radicals.
- It may assist in supporting blood vessel and circulatory health.
- It may aid in supporting hormone and neurotransmitter production.
- It may also assist in maintaining healthy skin, tendons, ligaments and connective tissues.
What are the active ingredients?
- It is a combination of 3 forms of well absorbed Vitamin C, which includes the less acidic Calcium Ascorbate threonate.
- It is more gentle on the stomach than ascorbic acid alone.
- The powder form offers a more cost effective flexible dosing.
- It makes it suitable for the family's consumption.
- It is easy for children to take and has a pleasant citrus taste.
- It is well tolerated during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 7.14mg, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 750mg, Vitamin C (from calcium ascorbate) 1000mg, Vitamin C (from sodium ascorbate) 250mg, Citrus bioflavonoid complex 100mg, Hesperidin 80mg, Quercetin 25mg, Rutin 75mg
Also contains: maltodextrin (2.34g/5g), natural flavouring, stevia and xanthan gum. Calcium (from calcium ascorbate) 210mg, Sodium (from sodium ascorbate) 32mg.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives.What is the dosage recommendation?
Adults and children over 10 years old may take « to 1 heaped teaspoonful daily
Children 4 to 10 year old may be given 1/3 level teaspoonful daily
Children 1 to 3 years old may be given ¬ level teaspoonful daily
It is recommended that in administering to children, it be mixed with fruit juice, water or fluid.Are there any warnings and precautions?
Vitamin C is generally well tolerated at the recommended dose. In some sensitive individuals, bowel looseness may occur as a result of high dosing. Well tolerated and considered beneficial during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Dietary supplements are not a replacement for a balanced diet. Always read the label. Use as directed. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.Save on petrol - buy Clinicians Family Vitamin C Powder 150g online at a great price and have it shipped to your door fast!