Pronail Fungal Nail Treatment Pen 4ml
Pronail Fungal Nail Treatment is a fungal infection treatment in an easy to apply pen form that makes it easy to paint onto your nail. Fungal nail infection is caused by a fungal microbe that sits into the nail bed. It damages the nail, which is usually seen through the white, thick yellow or brown discolouration. A very common foot problem that affects all ages but mostly older adults. Pronail Fungal Nail Treatment Pen is an easy to use applicator for the treatment of nail fungal infection.
Benefits & Features:
- Effectively treats nail fungal infection
- Fast acting and easy to apply
- Easy, one handed application
- Precise pen applicator
- Suitable for children 4 years old
- Apply and go
Patented Olile-Active, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Hydrolized Silk Fibroin, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Aqua.
How to use for best results?
Before using Pronail Pen:
Best use at the first sign of a fungal nail infection
Clean nails by removing any last traces of nail polish
And use one of the nail files to file the entire nail.
This will help the formulation penetrate into the nail.
- Use Pronail Pen twice a day for at least 4 weeks.
- Make sure the formulation covers the entire nail surface and the exposed nail bed
- Make sure to dry the nails completely by waiting 1-2 minutes before you put on socks, shoes or gloves
- Once a week, file the affected nails before treatment, and dispose of the file to prevent reinfection
- Replace the tip of Pronail Pen after each week of treatment
- Even after the treatment has been completed, continue to use Pronail Pen until such time that the old nail has been replaced with a new one.
- Application can now be reduced to once daily to prevent reinfection.
Replacing the tip
- Remove the tip from Pronail Pen by pulling and disposing carefully.
- The tip can expand due to moisture and may become difficult to remove.
- In order to easily remove the tip, hold it with two fingers and pull out from the applicator while turning in a counterclockwise direction.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before replacing the tip with a fresh one.
- Replace from the other end of the pen.
- Pull the transparent cap and take a fresh, clean tip and insert into position by pushing until 5-6 mm of the tip is exposed.
- This will allow the tip to come in contact with the liquid formulation.
- Vigorously shake Pronail Pen so that the formulation can soak into the newly replaced tip.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Consult your doctor before using Pronail if you have diabetes, or during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Do not use Pronail Pen on open wounds. If the symptoms of fungal nail infection do not improve within 5 days of treatment or worsen, consult your general practitioner. Do not take Pronail Fungal Nail Treatment Pen if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients listed. For personal use only, do not share the product. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In case of any contact, clean area with plenty of water. Customer Declaration:
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.