Resolve Tinea 2 Percent 25g
This 2% Miconazole Nitrate product treats a wide range of fungal infections, including tinea, athlete's foot, jock itch, ringworm, pityriasis versicolor, thrush and fungal infections where bacterial infection may be present.
- Effectively treats a wide range of fungal infections.
- Protects skin from secondary infection.
- Helps relieve itching and irritation.
- Gentle enough for adults and children.
- Free of lanolin, propylene glycol, colour, perfume and paraben.
- Suitable for even the most sensitive skin types.
Effectively treats: tinea, athlete's foot, jock itch, ringworm, pityriasis versicolor, thrush and fungal infections where bacterial infection may be present.Active Ingredients:
Miconazole nitrate 2.0% and phenethyl alcohol 1.0%.
How to use for best results?
- Clean and dry affected area thoroughly.
- Apply to the affected and surrounding skin twice daily.
- Continue treatment for 2 weeks after symptoms disappear to avoid recurrence.
Are there any warnings and precautions?
Regular application is essential for successful treatment. Correct application helps prevent symptoms recurring. Cleanse with a soap alternative as soap may irritate the skin. Avoid eyes. If irritation occurs discontinue use. For external use only. Customer Declaration:
I agree to use strictly as directed and if symptoms persist or if I suffer any adverse effects, I will contact my Doctor or Pharmacist. This is a "Pharmacy Medicine". By ordering this product I acknowledge that I have read and understand the information regarding the product.