I just threw together a quick info graphic to give you a little more information on “How to use Magnesium Chloride Flakes” in a bath or foot soak to support magnesium levels through the skin. We get a lot of questions about the magnesium flakes as the are
- Great for people with sensitive skin as you control the dilution in the water
- Perfect for mixing up your own magnesium chloride solution
- Great for dissolving and mixing in the power of magnesium to skincare products in cosmetics if you like making your own body butters at home.
How to use Magnesium Chloride Flakes Infographic.
It is super simple, basically you dissolve the magnesium chloride flakes or crystals in a bath of warm water, then soak in them for 30 minutes.
- You absorb magnesium through the biggest organ in the body – the skin.
- Rather than oral supplementation where nutrients can be lost in the digestive tract.
- Its a great option for people with sensitive skin as you control the dilution (the magnesium oil spray may prove to strong for people with eczema or psoriasis so a relaxing bath is helpful
- Perfect for kids
- Acts like a masseur in a bottle
Where can you get magnesium flakes?
Well we have two options for you in store. Ancient Minerals Magnesium Bath Flakes – which come in a 750g pouch and a 2950g container. OR Ancient Minerals Ultra Magnesium Bath Flakes with OptiMSM 750mg – These come with the addition of opti MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) to support absorption.
What is the difference?
Magnesium Ultra Flakes contain OptiMSM a form of sulphur. As you know sulphur is well known for its detoxification properties making it great for sensitive skin – think of it like the next generation of magnesium flakes.